Company Name: Kroger General Office
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Exempt
Lead role for the design and instructional integrity of corporate training programs. Works closely in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and development teams to create effective learning solutions designed to meet business needs and produce measurable results. Design/develop learning solutions that adhere to adult learning principles and quality standards, are driven by learning objectives tied to measurable business results, and incorporate interactive materials for a variety of delivery systems. Role model the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design and develop interactive learning solutions that drive measurable business results.
- Ensure solutions are instructionally sound and adhere to quality standards.
- Effectively manage projects by preparing and utilizing training and project plans.
- Perform analysis to determine project scope and best training methodology to meet business needs.
- Consistently follow the established design team project processes for each project.
- Provide regular communication to project teams, business owners and stakeholders (e.g. risk/barriers, deliverables, and changes/updates).
- Serve as a liaison between business owners and development teams.
- Mentor/coach team members to ensure mutual professional development.
- Assist in the identification of evaluation methods and tools to measure results.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.Minimum Position Qualifications:
- 3 years of Instructional Design experience
- Strong understanding of instructional design methodologies
- Self-directed with strong communication and rapport-building skills
- Ability to travel independently
- Excellent communication skillsDesired Previous Job Experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Instructional Design or Education
- Experience using a variety of delivery methods
- Strong understanding of analysis methodologies
- Project management experience
Education Level: Bachelor's Desired
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Regions: General Office- Cincinnati
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world's largest retailers, we employee more nearly half a million Associates across 35 states. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Instructional Design: 1 year (Preferred)