Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Planner and Scheduler. Provide support to program Subject Matter Experts (SME) as needed in their planning and schedule development efforts. Gather and consolidate multiple SMEs' schedule information and input into an integrated master schedule to ensure traceability of milestones. Maintain, add, and track team actions using project management methodology and standard collaboration tools, including SharePoint. Analyze data for schedule and critical path impact to the program. Determine schedule quality against industry standards. Develop and support executive reporting, as needed.
- 10+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience in working with stakeholders on complex issues
- Experience with applying and modifying the principles, methods, and techniques of acute care delivery, rehabilitation, and geriatrics
- Experience with meeting facilitation
- Knowledge of EHR clinical workflows
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- BA or BS degree in Engineering, CS, Systems, or Business or 8 additional years of experience in a professional work environment in lieu of a degree
- Experience with implementing EHR, including Cerner EHR
- Experience with the DoD and VA preferred
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.