Please add information for the job description
Performs combinations of document processing tasks to support document management operation
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Operates digital image scanning equipment to capture images, handle sensitive records that include PII and PHII, perform document processing tasks while maintaining quality and production standards, ensures documents are not destroyed, lost or mishandled
High school diploma, basic computer skills and good reading comprehension, good attention to detail and the ability to wok in an environment with changing requirements
Prior document handling experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.