Import Service Consultant
Glendale Nissan in Glendale Heights is a high volume Nissan dealership and has an immediate opening for an experienced Import Service Consultant. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate strong sales and display the highest commitment for customer satisfaction. We are looking for an individual with a great work ethic in our high volume fast paced Service Department. The goal of this position is to assist our customers with their service needs creating an overall positive experience while building trust and loyalty.
- Greeting customers in a timely manner
- Knowledge of scheduling service appointments
- Listening to requests of the service desired and clearly explaining information on the repair order
- Referring the technician to the customer and/or test-driving the vehicle to confirm source(s) of service repairs
- Estimating the cost and time needed to do the repair, taking into account the customer’s schedule
- Handling customer complaints and maintaining high customer satisfaction standards
- Periodically checking on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contacting the customer when technicians discover additional problems
- Obtaining customer approval to do additional work, explaining the work performed, and the charges being billed
- Post service follow-up
- Outstanding work environment with a competitive pay plan including monthly bonuses
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield health plans with vision & dental plan
- Paid vacations
For immediate consideration please apply with your resume here to Jim Hutcheson - no phone calls please.
Glendale Nissan is an equal opportunity employer and is a drug free workplace.
- 3 years experience in a new car auto dealer is required
- Strong communication, selling techniques and customer satisfaction skills with proven CSI
- Able to demonstrate a positive attitude
- ADP experience is a PLUS, but not necessary
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Successful drug screen is required
- Nissan experience a plus, but not necessary
Job Type: Full-time