HOTEL INDIGO - NOW OPEN - MOUNT PLEASANT, SC
HOUSEKEEPER / ROOM ATTENDANT / HOUSEPERSON/ PUBLIC ATTENDANT
We have an immediate need for hotel professionals that are self – driven and loves to interact with guest and associates toward achieve award winning service results.**
· Ensures each hotel guest remains LOYAL to the hotel and brand through exceptionally kind, courteous and professional service demonstrated through daily, personal interaction with both guest and fellow associates. Must have a high level of personal care and consideration for both guests and fellow associates.
· Demonstrates a “can do” attitude – accepts personal responsibility for individual service and cleanliness standards. (SALT)
· Must be able to meet the company’s and brand standards regarding cleanliness and Quality Assurance (QA) on a daily basis.
· Must be able to meet the company’s time allotment for cleaning rooms, suites, or laundry. (labor standards) This is a very physically demanding position – candidates must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time. Work Schedules will vary. AM/PM/Weekend availability REQUIRED.
· Must be able to “multi-task” – additional areas of responsibility may include laundry and commercial areas of the hotel. (i.e. storage rooms, lobby, fitness center, restaurant, etc.)
· Previous Hotel Room Attendant REQUIRED.
· Demonstrates “cool” demeanor in stressful situations – thinks on one’s feet, low need for direct supervision. Can manage all types of guest interacts well with fellow associate personalities.
Extremely diplomatic under all circumstances.
· Must enjoy cleaning both rooms and public areas throughout the hotel while doing so within company and brand standards.
· Must have an “eye” for detail, be self - directed, with little need for supervision.
· Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills.
· Loves interaction with the public, extraverted personality – genuine care for others demonstrated by daily interactions
Job Type: Part-time