The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for a broad range of AR functions and support. This will include, but not limited to; billing, cash applications, resolving billing issues, follow-up on customer inquiries and disputes, account reconciliations, detailed analysis/metrics, communicate cross-functionally (head of departments, executives, co-workers in operations, sales, marketing, and customer service departments) and summarizing large volumes of “raw” data. To be successful in this position this person should have a strong foundation and experience working within AR and/or financial systems.
In addition, this position requires fluency in Spanish, great attention to detail, ability to deliver results under deadlines, extensive research, ability to work independently, be a team player, actively solving problems, adapting to constant change and a fast pace environment. Reports to Regional Controller.
- Independently manage customer accounts including EDI customers.
- Track, manage, and resolve chargebacks and disputes.
- Analyzing and forecasting customer agings.
- Business-to-business collections and answering inquiries (phone and emailing).
- Manage/create excel reports provided to executives in Finance, Sales, and Operations (monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Purchase order assessments and approvals; evaluating credit limits and aging.
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly strict closing deadlines.
- Retrieve, navigate, research, and dispute in large customer portals.
- Process customer billing and returns.
- Cash applications/incoming payments; wires, EFT, checks, and credit cards.
- Creating service credit memos and invoices.
- Process credit and payment term updates.
- Create/manage new and current customers in the master database.
- Assist in internal and external audits.
- Digital and paper based records management.
- Assist in UAT testing.
- Continuous process improvement and desktop procedure contribution.
- Complete ad hoc projects.
- BA or relevant 5-7 years experience in Accounts Receivable.
- SAP experience required.
- Verbal and written fluency in Spanish.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel experience: v-look up, macros, pivot tables, advanced reporting, graphing, manipulating, analyzing, summarizing, and assessing large volume of data.
- Working with big-box retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Costco, etc.
- Consumer electronics experience.
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software, and services.
Razer’s award-winning hardware ranges from high-performance gaming peripherals (for the PC and console platforms) to the Razer Blade gaming laptops. Razer’s software platform, with over 35M users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher). Razer services include Razer zGold, one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers, which allows gamers to purchase virtual goods and items from over 2,500 different games.
The company has a global footprint with 9 offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the US, Europe and China.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, Razer is a publicly-traded company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.