This role will be responsible for the assessment and improvement of key business processes, active management of cross-functional teams, deploying best-in-class project management tactics along with engaging in ongoing analysis. The Process Improvement Consultant’s key objective is drive continuous improvement strategies while leading projects that align organizational capabilities with strategic objectives. Successful deliverables will lead to sustainable operational discipline and efficiencies that favorably impact company profitability.
- Serve as project leader to evaluate, lead and make improvements to all business processes, leveraging cross-functional teams within the organization.
- Utilize current project management tactics to maximize the discipline in overseeing project resources, most notably staff, technology and financial resources.
- Define, plan and directly participate in the execution of project initiatives, assuming direct assignments as part of each project plan.
- Deliver weekly update to CEO and CFO on progress, key milestones and roadblocks to successful project implementation.
- Research, identify and perform analysis of key performance metrics to support sustainable process improvements.
- Lead team process improvement exercises via Kaizen, Six Sigma or Scrum Master methodology with assigned work groups.
- Leverage internal key subject matter personnel to document and complete projects.
- Technical leadership liaison between operations and IT groups to ensure alignment with business goals.
CoreCentric Solutions, Inc. has been a leader in Reverse Logistics Supply Chain Solutions since its founding in 1995. From our Chicago-area headquarters and in partnership with our Pune, India engineering center, CoreCentric Solutions provides customized product and parts life cycle management and remanufacturing solutions to some of the most prestigious appliance manufacturers and U.S. retailers in the world. CoreCentric Solutions is dedicated to partnering with our customers to provide the highest quality remanufactured parts and innovative reverse logistics solutions as part of our commitment to sustainability and a circular economy.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract