TeeTurtle, LLC. is a rapidly growing e-commerce company that creates original apparel, toys and games. We are looking for a thorough and strategic Product Operations Coordinator to join our Denver-based team.
The ideal candidate has demonstrable skills and experience in the following areas:
The job expectations:
- Project management
- Professional and effective communication
What we offer:
- Conduct pleasant and clear email communication in order to foster mutually beneficial and respectful vendor relationships
- Coordinate with department heads to gather project scope information and enter timelines into project management software
- Assess all packaging requirements for games and other products
- Conduct market research to collect information on consumers, competitors, and the marketplace for new games
- Assist in managing large-scale projects with multiple stakeholders and dependencies
- Manage all necessary product set-up related to Kickstarter projects and post-campaign pre-order stores
- Manage the handoff process for games and other products from the Product Development team to the Supply Chain team
- Coordinate between internal and external stakeholders to ensure the completion of tasks within given deadlines and schedules
- Prioritize ongoing tasks so as to make efficient use of time and resources
- Maintain a meticulous and thorough approach to all processes and tasks assigned
- Maintain a flexible attitude in order to effectively re-prioritize and re-adapt tasks and projects as needed
- Salary, benefits, and employee discount
- Personal and professional development
- A creative and fast-paced work environment
- A culture of integrity, compassion, and curiosity
At TeeTurtle, we hire people who exhibit a growth mindset, find creative solutions and are always assessing what they can do better. If this position sounds like the challenging opportunity that you're seeking, we would love to hear from you.
This listing is for a full-time position, and the ideal candidate currently resides in the Greater Denver Area.