The Solution Architect will lead the development of a Business Technology and Architecture Roadmap. This position is direct hire offering a competitive full time salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits. Please note, no visa sponsorship available. Please apply directly with resume for immediate consideration.
- The Solution Architect will collaborate closely with the IT-Infrastructure lead to determine optimal solutions aligning system/architecture roadmaps to Business Technology needs
- The Solution Architect will specify and design solutions that add value and efficiency across business areas and systems. Evaluate and undertake impact analyses on major design options and assess associated risks. Ensure that the system design balances functional, quality, security, governance and systems management requirements
- Define, maintain, and manage architecture models, frameworks and artifacts (e.g. current and future state application architecture diagrams, data models, etc.
- The Solution Architect will partner with the PMO to plan out development and delivery of projects on the roadmap to meet business requirements as well as time/budget constraints
- 10+ years’ experience as a Solution Architect, with focus in Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Reporting, Solution Delivery
- Demonstrated ability to own technology roadmap and align it with business strategy by collaborating with different groups
- Hands-on experience with or conceptual understanding of Web, API,Data Technologies on Microsoft/Open Source technology stack
- Solid understanding of Windows Systems Architecture and in-depth understanding of how internal applications and infrastructure work together
- Strong experience required in developing system/application/data integration strategies and execution.
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas: Software design and development, Cloud Application Design, and PaaS
- Experience managing cloud environments and awareness around nuances of cloud resource optimization
- Experience in one or more Programming languages - SQL, uSQL, NoSQL, DAX, R, C#/Python
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Database architectures & analytics, Virtualization, Security, Data warehousing, big data (Hadoop, Spark), noSQL, and BI tools
Job Type: Full-time
- Solution Architect: 8 years (Required)