Meet the Team:
The WOW! Centralized Support Operations team is a group of dedicated, service-oriented professionals who act as the interface between field operations and customer care. The team is responsible for keeping field assignments running smoothly and efficiently so that technical issues are resolved promptly.
This is where YOU come in!
As a Dispatcher (CSO Support Specialist), you'll take incoming calls from technical operations and customer care, process work orders, coordinate and monitor repair and service appointments, and maintain contact with customers.
Your essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
You are right for this job if you:
- Complete work orders and enter necessary data (i.e. equipment inventory numbers, arrival/completion times)
- Monitor technician work progress against scheduled appointment windows
- Reschedule incomplete work orders and verify with customers
- Maintain ongoing customer contact to keep appointments on track
- Identify outages and dispatch repair following established procedures
- Clear outages after service is restored. Alert personnel via established procedures
- Monitor and dispatch service-out work order pools as appropriate; screen work order pool to ensure that only valid work orders are dispatched; troubleshoot with customers when necessary; track outages for reporting purposes
- Follow established processes and procedures for service outs, outages, missed appointments and customer complaints; provide thorough follow-up via ongoing customer contact
- Manage quota as appropriate for each market
- Update billing system notes on an ongoing basis
- Address market-specific email submissions constantly to ensure customer satisfaction
- communicate effectively with field partners, customers and peers
- consistently meet or exceed work objectives
- are committed to quality and meeting established quality assurance review standards
- can work varying shifts to meet business needs
- enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- like working both independently and as part of a team
- High school diploma, or equivalent, required
- Customer service experience in a call center
- Computer skills: MS Office suite, internet software, email
- Dispatch experience
- Experience with CSG/ACSR billing system
You'll work in a call center environment with appropriate workspace and tools.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Activities/Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- regularly required to talk and hear
- frequently required to sit, stand, bend at the knees and waist, and walk
- required to use hands to type, handle objects and paperwork
- required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder
- required to use close vision and be able to focus
WOW! is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer