Full-time | Part-time | ContractEstimated: $39,000 - $51,000 a year
- Data visualization
- Power BI
- Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
Nouryon - has an outstanding opportunity for a Logistics and Warehouse Analyst in Houston, Texas.
The Logistics & Warehouse Analyst is responsible for measuring, analyzing and identifying insights into transportation and warehouse costs throughout Nouryon’s logistics operations.
- Develop and enhance visualization tools that track logistics cost metrics and trends.
- Analyze data from TMS, WMS, SAP and Business Warehouse systems throughout all regions to develop insights leading to improvements in operational costs.
- Analyze and review performance and costs of logistics providers.
- Analyze and review performance and costs of warehousing providers.
- Analyze and review fleet management costs.
- Evaluate trade-offs between transportation and warehousing costs.
- Summarize recommendations and prepare reports detailing analysis and insights
- Support the logistics hub teams in identifying potential solutions to address analytical findings
- Perform analysis of global shipment optimal cost to serve, analyzing shipment lanes to identify impacts and potential for improvements to global shipment costs.
- Support coordination and tracking of ANT activities on savings by the logistics hub teams.
- Lead and model Nouryon Values to include driving code of conduct compliance at all times
Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Operations Research, Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field from 4-year accredited college or university
- Minimum 2 years network analytics experience within logistics / supply chain. Experience with warehousing and chemical companies is preferred
- Familiar with network modeling tools and analysis
- Effective data visualization abilities
- Ability to use data to support decision making and develop solutions to present to leaders
- Strong working knowledge and history of using computers and programs specific to logistics (SAP, TMS, WMS, network modeling tools), data visualizations (Tableau, PowerBI), and to general business management (MS Excel, Word)
Open until further notice
Integrated Supply Chain
Full time/part time