Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. If you are energetic, outgoing and customer service oriented this may be the position for you!
Canon Solutions America Customer Communications Representatives/Inbound Call-Takers are responsible for ensuring that all service calls are answered and entered in a quick and timely manner. Inbound Call Takers are also responsible for providing other service or sales support as needed to provide the best possible customer service.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
- Responsible for answering 100+ customer phone calls per day.
- Accurately enter service requests in Oracle from phone, email, voice mail and fax.
- Use excellent service and communication skills to work toward a positive resolution for both the customer and Canon Solutions America, Inc.
- Increase customer loyalty by providing customers with fast and friendly service.
- Ability to ask questions, determine what support the customer requires, and correctly route service requests.
- Accuracy in obtaining customer information for Oracle database management.
- Your qualifications must include a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years similar customer service experience in an automated environment
- Must be able to work Friday through Tuesday from 7:00 am - 3:30 pm.
- Strong PC literacy, data entry and organizational skills
- Experience in a customer call center environment a plus
- Oracle knowledge a plus