West Virginia's Choice is Hiring Direct Care Workers State Wide!!
These areas are severed by the West Virginia's Choice office in Keyser, WV. We are in need of Direct Care Worker's in these areas: Berkley Springs, Romney, Petersburg, Falling Waters, Charles Town, Moorefield, Martinsburg, Hedgesville, Springfield, and Maysville. In addition to we are hiring in most all areas around Keyser, WV.
A West Virginia's Choice Direct Care Worker will provide quality care to clients by implementing specific procedures and programs outlined to meet client needs. The DCW will ensure an atmosphere which allows for the privacy, dignity, and well being of all clients in a safe and secure environment.
Job Duties May Include: providing personal hygiene such as bathing, dressing, care of mouth, skin and/or hair, assistance with dressing and grooming; assistance with transferring and ambulation. Meal panning, preparation and assistance with eating; light housekeeping and laundry.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time Available
Salaries start at 11.00 /hour
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $11.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Masks and gloves are to be worn at all times. OSHA kits are provided in the homes for additional precautions that need to be taken.
Work Location: One location