Agility 360 is searching for an experienced Audit executive (7+ years of Audit experience) for our client, a growing lender/servicer with a national presence. This position will report directly to the Head of Internal Audit and has primary responsibility for executing IT audit project work plans. The IT Audit consultant will have some client-facing engagement responsibilities while serving as a SME. The consultant will learn to identify areas of IT risk and opportunities to improve IT business processes for our client.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project management skills - facilitate timely completion of established project milestones.
- Ability to work in a team environment and foster client relationships.
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- Apply understanding of business processes and technical skills to successful completion of projects.
- Develop understanding of project requirements and client's business.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
LOCATION & Job Details:
- A diverse skill base in both IT auditing and information systems.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Management Information Systems) required.
- Professional Certification such as CISA strongly preferred.
- “Big 4” experience in IT Audit strongly preferred.
- IT Audit Management experience as a Manager, Senior Manager/Director to help manage IT projects in the areas of Logical Access, Change Management and Computer Operations. Any experience in auditing Information Security would be preferred but not necessary. Candidates should have over 7+ years of IT Auditing experience.
- Irving, Texas Office
- Compensation commensurate with experience