Springfield Medical Care Systems is located in the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont. We are in a central location from larger cities like Boston, NYC and Montreal Canada. The attraction to our area consists of families looking for diverse simplicity and superb education systems. We also have a lot to offer the outdoor enthusiast searching for a healthier lifestyle. The list is never ending for all of the seasons are to be enjoyed in this rural location with a large selection of activities to choose from. Here there is something for everyone! With an exciting mix of lifestyles which define Vermont’s culture along with an abundance of fresh air and an atmosphere where one forges lasting relationships. SMCS is looking for an RN Care Coordinator to join us in our outstanding service which has become the community’s trusted partner in providing exceptional patient care. Our strong and talented staff is the heart of SMCS. Our employees are dedicated to impacting the lives of those in our communities. We are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue the same tradition of excellence and who will serve as role models and mentors to new and less experienced staff within the organization.
The RN Care Coordinator will follow the plan of care, communicates with the patients, team members and management in an accurate and timely manner, applies critical thinking skills and consider alternatives in the delivery of patient care, will develop and maintain human care relationships and integrate the influence of the human experience of health, illness and/or healing, manages self and resources effectively, will apply leadership skills appropriately, will incorporate teaching in the delivery of care and demonstrate competence in health promotion, demonstrates skills for the patient populations served within the health center.
- Timely and accurate assessment of the patient/ client clinical, social, functional and continuing care needs through direct observation, data analysis and interviews in order to evaluate the need for intervention.
- Plans for and identifies immediate, short term, and long term care needs for patient/client. Sets appropriate patient/client goals and time frames in order to achieve desired outcomes.
- Establishes appropriate monitoring tools to measure outcomes related to client/patient interventions in order to continuously improve quality of services.
- Care coordinator evaluates and measures patient/ client response to planning, services and intervention in order to assure quality of care coordinator services and make improvement where necessary.
- Care Coordinator engages in and promotes communication at all levels.
- Facilitate team collaboration.
- Demonstrate understanding and utilization of specific knowledge and skills for specialty.
- Demonstrates the minimum knowledge, skills and abilities for age specific patient populations:
Schedule Full Time
Shift Day Shift