Brand management is the analysis and planning on how a brand is perceived in the market. Developing a good relationship with the target market is essential for brand management.
About the Program
Katherine Walk’s internship program is designed to complement academic studies with practical experience. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience. This is an opportunity to build a network and get a jumpstart on your career.
This is an unpaid internship, We offer college credit, professional references and the freedom to work from home!
- Determine your brand's target audience.
- Establish a brand mission statement.
- Research brands within your industry niche.
- Outline the key qualities and benefits your brand offers.
- Build a brand message and elevator pitch.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Science or Arts or Master’s degree program in Business, Marketing, or a related field or extensive working experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing in lieu of relevant degree pursuit
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Strong research and data analysis skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Strong ability to generate insights from data
- Experience with Sales or Customer Service is preferred
- Experience with multimedia and content generation
- Knowledge of social media platforms and promotion techniques
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- United States (Preferred)