Residential mortgage due diligence and quality control company looking for Remote Employees to join its existing team of TRID Compliance / Post-Close Due Diligence Analysts.
Phoenix Collateral Advisors, LLC (PCA) is a Residential Asset Management provider serving the Residential lending and servicing industry. Established in 2005, PCA has developed a platform focused on the diligence, oversight and disposition of mortgage and real estate assets. Our focus is on attaining optimal performance at the individual asset level to help our client partners achieve long term profitability. PCA offers a comprehensive product line including, but not limited to: full credit, compliance and collateral reviews, loss mitigation and loan default oversight, put-back forensics and rebuttals, servicing quality control, REO asset management and surveillance. PCA also offers a wide range of professional services catering to the financial and professional services industry related to quality control and loan file reviews for the mortgage origination and servicing industry.
TRID Compliance and Due Diligence Underwriter
- Proficiency in TRID regulatory compliance A MUST, including ability to review and data capture of initial and revised disclosures for timing and tolerance variances.
- Ability to read and analyze compliance exceptions identified from third party compliance systems, such as ComplianceEase and Mavent.
- Familiarity with best practices for post-close quality control on newly and seasoned originated mortgages.
- Determining and documenting loan conditions and communicating requirements and/or decisions.
- 5+ years of experience in the residential mortgage industry.
- Proficiency of FNMA/FHLMC guidelines, QM/ATR.
- Excellent working knowledge of VA FHA and USDA programs including upfront MI and monthly premiums in relation to post close compliance reviews.
- Reviewing loan files for completeness and accuracy.
- Analyzing credit documents, including, but not limited to, mortgage applications, credit history and income documents, title documents, appraisals and all applicable compliance documents.
- Evaluate debt ratio, loan-to-value ratios, credit score, property valuation, and various other factors.
- Proficient in audit of all collateral documents.
- Detail-oriented while maintaining production goals and strict deadlines.
- Experience a plus: Ability to analyze servicing/collection comments and identify risk and possible exit recommendations. Identify the root cause of default resulting from the client's underlying business practices, underwriting, and/or fraud exposure.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Phoenix offers flexibility, training and competitive compensation.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract