We are seeking a full-time front patient coordinator who is energetic, professional and caring for our patients and staff members! We are a privately owned Fee-For-Service practice and we sincerely value the long-term relationships with our patients and team members.
We are looking for someone that has the knowledge and skills to accomplish the following tasks:
- Schedule patients and coordinate patient flow
- Checking patients in/out
- Answering phone calls and respond to patient's questions and concerns as needed
- Insurance billing
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Check office emails for correspondence letters, bills, online forms patients fill out prior to the appointment
Our hours are Monday through Thursday, 7:30am-4:30pm. No Fridays or weekends.
Benefits include health care, 401k matching, paid vacation and holidays, bonus pay and more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location