Looking for Realtors for Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach Counties.
What you can expect from Keyes Real Estate:
Keyes complete spectrum of services provides our real estate agents the opportunity to tailor their real estate careers to their own special interests. Realtors are able to combine residential sales with commercial or concentrate on leasing, property management, new homes sales, relocation and auction
- World-class education, training and career opportunities for both part time and full time Realtors.
- We support our Realtors with exceptional lead generation resources, marketing tools, and technology driven productivity tools.
- The best in mortgage & title services as well as in house legal services.
- Top‐notch support from our dedicated staff, trainers and managers.
- The culture of a company where every Realtor is treated like family.
Job Responsibilities: As a Realtor you will be responsible for listing and selling residential and commercial real estate. This will involve working on an independent contractor basis, utilizing our best-in-the-industry training program and our extensive range of support services.
- Helping clients determine the value of the property they want to sell
- Preparing market analysis statistics
- Providing advice to help sellers stage property so that it will appeal to buyers
- Promoting listed property to other Realtors and potential buyers
- Educating sellers about disclosure agreements
- Negotiating contracts with buyers and/or agents acting on their behalf
- Verifying that appropriate facts about the property are disclosed to clients
- Coordinating various aspects of the closing process on behalf of clients
Specific qualifications for this business development role include:
- Must have a valid and current real estate license in the state of Florida, or the ability to obtain one
- Basic computer skills
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High School diploma or GED
Job Type: Commission
- Real Estate Sales Associate (Required)
Hours per Week: