Job Title: Account Executive
Job Type: Full-time
Cayuse is fueled by people with a passion for solving complex problems. Together, we develop and provide SaaS solutions that simplify the business of research administration, helping universities and research organizations work smarter and more efficiently.
We’re looking for inspired, talented professionals to help us with our ambitious growth plans. Cayuse has a strong backbone of customer and employee focused values that lead to a great working environment. With a strong financial foundation and several new products under development, it’s an exciting time to become a key member of our growing team.
- Prospecting and selling into university research offices, hospitals and other independent research institutions in the U.S. and Canadian markets.
- Use designated Cayuse sales tools (Salesforce, Insight Squared, Hubspot) for tracking and maintaining all information in the sales process
- Collaborate with marketing on sales campaigns by sending initial emails and making follow up calls
- Participate in regional and national trade shows trade-shows
- Strive to learn the dynamics of the research and grant making markets
- Develop familiarity with Cayuse contracts, policies and procedures, and be able to explain them to prospective clients
- Create and send approved pricing proposals based on client needs and interests
- Provide demonstrations on Cayuse products directly to customers in a precise, clear, consistent and accurate manner; Be available for remote demonstrations when needed
- Proficiently match solutions and tailor demos to customer needs
- Perform Cayuse webinars as assigned
- Travel as needed for client meetings and other activities (50%+ of schedule)
- Manage the development of RFP/RFI’s during buying processes
- Maintain an accurate and timely forecast in Salesforce
- Coordinate with internal departments like Professional Services, Marketing and IT on service needs and quotes
- Regularly attend and seek sales and product training to ensure expert knowledge and skill.
- Effectively communicate via phone and e-mail with contacts from executive level down to end-users
- Ability to perform presentations in front of large audiences
- Ability to manage complex sales processes including internal and external project teams
- Desire to learn
Job Type: Full-time