Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
- Monitors regional community operations through review of financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data and reports these results to the Division President (DP)
and Executive team.
- Reviews operational audits to ensure compliance with established quality and productivity standards. Assesses productivity and goal achievement and determines areas needing cost reduction
and program improvement.
- Helps evaluate the feasibility of new or revised systems and procedures. Assists management team with problem solving and productivity improvements and empowers implementation of
- Works with regional and community management to implement sales and marketing activities and strategies to maximize occupancy.
- Leads the regional and community operations teams in the evaluation and approval of all business plans and operating budgets addressing improvement of occupancy rates and penetration of
services to ensure feasibility and profitability.
- Participates in and partners with Marketing and Development in the research and pilot studies relating to new ancillary ventures.
- Proactively manages, controls, and approves capital expenditures. Partners with Marketing and Finance to assess and balance company profitability goals with operating resources.
- Partners with executive staff to ensure quality and enhance operational performance of communities, discuss issues of significance and impact for operations, and confer to resolve problems.
- Seeks and provides advice and feedback. Initiates needed actions as appropriate.
- Plays key role in the effective communication and interfacing with community management on operational issues and ensures that the Regional Director(s) performance meets expectations.
- Selects, develops, leads and retains a regional operations team that will successfully achieve operating objectives and initiatives according to company culture and beliefs. Through example,
inspires and motivates performance. Visits communities routinely. Coaches staff as necessary to maintain high standards of quality care, financial accountability and business growth. Addresses
organizational design and reporting relationships to prepare and respond adequately to changes and growth.
- Discusses issues of significance and impact for regional community operations with appropriate associates in the Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing/Sales, and
Quality Improvement Departments. Seeks and provides advice and feedback. Initiates appropriate and needed actions.
associates and families. Required skills and qualifications:
- Partners with regional and community operations teams to oversee the overall health and safety program and practices for the region and maintain a safe environment for the residents,
- Bachelor"s Degree in Healthcare, Gerontology, Business or related field required.
- Minimum of eight to ten years experience in Operations, Marketing, Financial Planning and Human Resources in a management role required.
- Experience in all aspects of senior living communities, with independent and assisted living, Alzheimer"s care, and skilled nursing care is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and
If you"re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.