Great non-profit on LI is looking for a SQL DBA/Admin. You will be responsible for the organization's database platform (Microsoft SQL Server), from daily support and maintenance to designing and implementing the strategic roadmap.
This person should possess -
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems / Computer Science preferred.
- Microsoft Systems Administration training and/or certification.
- Microsoft Database Administration training and/or certification.
- Minimum three (3) years DBA experience in a large environment.
- Demonstrated successful implementation/knowledge of the following technologies:
Microsoft SQL Server Database administration and maintenance - current supported versions.
- Microsoft Operating Systems - desktop and server
- Active Directory and Windows security
- HP OpenView management system experience preferred
- Symantec Veritas NetBackup experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
- MS SQL Server DBA: 5 years
Required work authorization: