We are a substance abuse treatment facility specializing in treatment of those addicted to opiates.
The Executive Director is responsible for federal, state and local compliance with those regulations and is also responsible for the overall management of the clinic to include patient care, staffing, maintenance of facility, safety, clinical, risk management, financial, marketing and other duties assigned by management. The Executive Director will adhere to the vision and mission of the Company and ensures the staff does the same. The Executive Director is responsible for all regulatory reporting to Corporate as well as unusual events.:
- Ensures that all policies and procedures are followed regarding patient care.
- Ensures policies conform to regulations of governing bodies.
- Owns the relationship with methadone authorities and other licensing officials.
- Facilitates site visits by licensing officials.
- Develops and implements corrective action plans as needed.
- Monitors compliance with contracts, funding sources and referral sources.
- Participates and serves on appropriate regional and corporate committees, local and state task forces, professional organizations and associations which pertain to the services delivered by the agency to establish effective working relationships.
- Responsible for overall management of staff.
- Participates in hiring, interviewing and selection process of new staff.
- Facilitates the orientation of new staff members.
- Maintains open dialogue and communication with staff members.
- Identifies training needs for individual staff members and conducts trainings as necessary in conjunction with ARS training requirements.
- Provides annual performance evaluations of all staff in conjunction with Clinical Supervisor and Director of Nursing.
- Administers staff corrective actions and disciplinary action as needed.
- Accountable for achieving revenue targets and controlling expenses.
- Sets the tone for a positive work environment.
- Participates in marketing efforts to build census.
- Liaises with building management.
- Ensures clean, safe work environment including compliance with fire and safety officials.
- Proficient with understanding and applying State Licensure Standards, CARF Standards, 42 CFR and HIPAA standards and Company policies.
- Performs other duties as requested by the Director of Operations
- Bachelors Degree in psychology, counseling or human services (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Minimum of five year experience in medication assisted treatment.
- Minimum of three years supervisory experience.
- Experience in managing a budget.
- Thorough knowledge of Federal and State regulations pertaining to medication assisted treatment.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Successful completion of State required background check and required trainings.: