Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assist in all recruiting activities, orientation and onboarding of employees;
- Maintain active job postings to attract ideal candidates online, on social media and in local career centers;
- Review online resumes and applications daily and forward to respective Manager for consideration;
- Set up interviews and testing processes in accordance with job requirements;
- Maintain active job postings to attract ideal candidates online, on social media and in local career centers
- Set up interviews and testing processes in accordance with job requirements
- Assist with interviewing and selection for open positions
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Assist with Career Fairs, agency recruitment and related invoices including approval of hours.
- Conduct new employee orientation and onboarding including issuing employee ID and scan cards, lab coats, etc.
- Enter all new employee files.
- Assist with the implementation of company policies and procedures, updating handbook and compliance with applicable employment legislation
- Assist with Workers Compensation claims and benefit administration
- Enter approved pay changes, absence requests and punch exception reports into timecards
- Assist in tracking attendance, probation and annual reviews
- Assist with compilation of HR data such as headcount, turnover, wage surveys, due diligence requests.
- Assist in the coordination of social activities, and employee recognition and events
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- University/College diploma or certificate in Human Resources is preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: recruitment, employee relations, compensation administration
- Knowledge of all HR related legislative requirements;
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and to reprioritize tasks on a daily basis
- Ability to communicate effectively (written, oral and spoken) in English and Spanish
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent documentation, communication, computer and time management skills.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to deal with challenging employees and/or situations.
Job Requirements: The incumbent will be committed to customer service excellence and leading by example. A positive attitude in the workplace is required as is the ability to adhere to all human resources, operational, food and health safety policies and procedures.
Note: this description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined and other duties may be assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- Recruitment: 1 year (Preferred)