Do you align with these CORE VALUES?
Pride, Drive, Team Player, Respect, Get Sh!t Done!
****Would you like to join us?****
We offer a $14.00/hr base wage to START with LOTS of opportunity for career GROWTH from there! There is an additional earning potential of up to an extra $3.00/hr in incentives.
The work schedule for this position starts with a Monday-Friday 9AM-5:30PM schedule. There is also a Saturday rotating shift once per month from 8AM- 4:30PM. We ask for availability for other shifts including 7AM - 3:30PM, 9AM- 5:30PM, and 11:30AM- 8PM .
Genz-Ryan Plumbing & Heating is an industry leader and recognized innovator in plumbing, heating, air conditioning, remodeling and indoor air quality, with strong commitment to providing the highest quality professional services while delivering the ultimate in total home comfort and uncompromising customer service at every level. Unique to our company, we also have a remodel division: Inspiration Design Center. It offers a state-of-the-art stone fabrication facility servicing the production and installation of high quality countertop surfaces for our clients. Our 13,000-square foot showroom is a one-stop shop for all your bathroom and kitchen remodeling needs.
What we offer YOU!:
- 100% Premium Paid Health Insurance Premiums (for both single and family)
- 100% Premium Paid Dental Insurance Premiums (for both single and family)
- 100% Paid Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) and employer match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Onsite Training Center focused on employee skills and advancement
- Opportunities for promotion
- Weekly Pay
- MERSC Discounts
- Micro-Market (Fresh salads, wraps, snacks, refreshments, etc.)
- Company provided cell phone, tools and potential company vehicle provided upon eligibility (Plus company gas card)
- Very relaxed and fun workplace
We are currently looking to fill a full-time Customer Service Representative position offering a casual work environment with lots of fun personalities, in an innovative company experiencing rapid growth. This individual will communicate with customers over the phone and through email to provide information regarding our products and services, schedule jobs/appointments and provide focused and knowledgeable answers while demonstrating the CORE Values of Genz Ryan Plumbing and Heating and Inspiration Design Center: Pride, Drive, Team Player, Respect, Get Sh!t Done!
- Respond to incoming calls for service with a positive attitude, a smile in your voice and a " yes, I can" mentality to help the caller.
- Respond to online inquiries and voicemails utilizing strong interpersonal skills
- Coordinate required response for all emergency service calls
- Assist customers in scheduling service, promote preventative maintenance programs and answer any questions about our services
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, comments, as well as actions taken. Utilize basic software without errors.
- Deliver various communications to homeowners as needed
- Assist the Service Manager with customer service needs and requirements
- Performs other tasks related to the position as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Hard working
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Willingness to learn
- Previous Customer Service or Call Center experience helpful but not required
At Genz Ryan Plumbing and Heating, and Inspiration Design Center, we value both hard work and work-life balance. Our employees are appreciated and respected for their contributions to our thriving success. In return, we offer employees a place to thrive in their careers, grow their skill sets, get promoted from within, all while enjoying a casual and flexible atmosphere. We hold employees accountable through the practice of EOS Traction, allowing every employee to continue moving in a forward moving fashion. We want employees to be engaged and to participate in our mission.
Do not miss out on joining a miraculous team in a growing and changing industry!
Check out our Facebook page to learn more about us:
Company Websites (two companies under one roof):
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Driver's License (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment