Coltrane Grubbs Orenstein, PLLC
Client Services Administrative Assistant Job Description
Come join a dedicated team of attorneys, paralegals and administrators passionate about providing quality legal service in the Triad with a hometown feel. We are seeking a Client Services Administrative Assistant to help our firm provide unsurpassed service to our clients. We are searching for an individual who is outgoing, friendly, and comfortable being a member of a team that feels like family. The ability to multi-task, while helping both our clients and the members of our team is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is a good listener who enjoys meeting people and helping to solve problems.
About Our Firm & Culture
Our firm is a dynamic, general practice law firm located in Kernersville, North Carolina. We focus on building relationships with our clients so that they trust us to be their lawyers “Every Step of the Way”. Our key practice areas include:
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration/Probate
Our fast-paced, teamwork-driven work environment offers the opportunity to working in a challenging - yet rewarding environment. We are very focused on personal development of employees, utilizing technology to work smarter, and being on the cutting edge of legal practice in 2020.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinates our firm’s client communications including, telephone, email and in-person interaction with our clients.
- Ensures our clients experience outstanding service when working with our firm including scheduling appointments, assisting with the preparation of documents, and maintaining a warm, welcoming environment for our clients.
- Supports our team of attorneys, paralegals and administrative team members by opening and closing client files and maintaining office supply inventories and office systems.
Day to Day Activities
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Greeting/assisting visitors to our office
- Processing incoming/outgoing mail and courier packages
- Responding to client emails
- Scheduling client consultations/appointments
- Ordering office supplies and items
- Processing client documents
- Opening/Closing client files
- Ensuring our lobby, conference rooms and other “client facing” spaces are comfortable and welcoming for visitors
Qualifications and Skills
- Love to meet new people
- Enjoy learning new skills
- Are a great listener
- Can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Like to follow directions, instructions and procedures with minimal supervision
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Enjoy coming up with multiple solutions to problems
- Are a detail-oriented thinker
- Have computer proficiency with emphasis on e-mail, web-based software applications and Microsoft Office.
- Have a High School Diploma (or equivalent)
...We think you might be great for this role!
- Customer/client service work experience (specifically in banking, insurance, real estate or other related industries)
- Prior experience as an Administrative or Executive Assistant
- Experience with web-based project management systems
- Paperless work environment experience
- Associate or Bachelor Degree
*Please direct all questions regarding this position to Kelly White, Practice Manager, 336-904-3005*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 to $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- What makes you qualified for this position?
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift