Compensation: $25-40/hr, depending on performance
Type: Full-time, typically 6am to 3pm.
Location: Burlingame, CA
Description: Based in Burlingame and in Sacramento, we are a well-established company that specializes in sidewalk asset management in Northern California. We are an exciting and fast-growing company and provide career advancement opportunities to our best performing employees. We are looking for a professional to work as a full-time technician in the field. Your responsibility will be to repair sidewalk trip hazards for municipalities and private clients. This is a very physically demanding job - it includes handling power tools in kneeling position (concrete saw cutting), carrying and maintaining heavy equipment, taking care of paperwork, ensuring safety, auditing jobs, driving, etc... Generally, you will make sure the company is well represented in the field and the quality of the work meets the company’s standards. If you are responsible, motivated, ready to work hard, and looking to learn and grow with a fast-moving organization, we'd like to talk with you.
- Responsible, reliable and trustworthy. Must have good work ethics and ability to self-manage.
- Capable of performing a very physically demanding job with frequent kneeling. Able to lift 75 lbs.
- Mechanically inclined, good with hands and power tools.
- Detail oriented with good analytical problem-solving and basic math skills.
- Valid drivers' license, clean driving record and reliable transportation.
- Able to speak and write fluent English.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
About Precision Concrete Cutting: Precision Concrete Cutting (PCC) is an extremely fast-paced, and growing, company with an energetic, fun, task-minded culture. We are the leader in sidewalk repair and offer innovative solutions to our clients. Our mission is to be THE Sidewalk Safety and ADA Compliance specialists for our customers. We do this by evaluating customer properties and providing the best trip hazard removal service through our patented technology. This technology removes tripping hazards from sidewalks and other paths of foot travel, rendering them not only ADA compliant but also virtually hazard free. PCC delivers the highest quality in the industry, across all facets of our business:
- Our data is the most accurate
- Our technique is the fastest.
- Our process is the cleanest.
- Our finish is the finest.
- Our paperwork/data is the clearest.
- Our sidewalks are the safest.
Application: We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit www.dontgrind.com. Please apply through the platform or per email - no phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $40.00 /hour