Identify and collect data sources, analyze and extract key data and information, and evaluate and monitor data quality to meet the organization's information system needs and requirements. Apply specific functional and general industry knowledge. Develop or contribute to solutions for a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Work independently with some guidance and review and guide activities of more junior employees.
- Experience with data management and processing
- Experience with rapid prototyping for analytics and data visualizations
- Experience with building dashboards in a variety of visualizations platforms, including Oracle Business Intelligence, R, and Tableau
- Experience with modern relational databases, including MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience with building complex SQL Data Manipulation Language (DML) commands, including joins, unions, and views
- Experience with performing complex data transformations using VBA, R, or Python
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree and 3+ years of experience with data analysis or MA or MS degree and 2+ years of experience with data analysis
- Experience with Big Data systems, including Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, and Cloudera
- Experience with DoD data management
- Ability to exhibit flexibility, initiative, and innovation to succeed in ambiguous, fast-paced situations
- Possession of excellent consulting skills, including presentation development and meeting facilitation
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.