Founded in 1988, Granite Seed is one of the largest suppliers of grass seed and erosion control products in the western United States. The company reclaims and restores thousands of acres of land each year disturbed by commercial projects (mines, oil & gas exploration, etc.) and rangeland wildfires. It also supplies businesses in the lawn care, golf course, animal agriculture, and other similar industries.
In January 2011, Granite Seed launched the Nature’s Seed e-commerce division (www.naturesseed.com) to service the individual and small landowner consumer market through online sales. Since then Nature’s Seed has grown from a small startup to an emerging brand in the lawn, garden, and pasture seed industry. Nature’s Seed is experiencing rapid growth and now is an exciting time to join the Nature’s Seed team, especially if you are looking for a long-term career with room for advancement.
Who We Are:
Nature’s Seed is a small, close-knit team. We work closely with each other and wear a lot of hats. We believe in fostering a positive, open, and friendly environment. We believe work should be fun, but that it’s also important to get work done. We believe in personal responsibility and accountability. We also work closely with the Granite Seed staff and often help each other out as needed.
Nature’s Seed is seeking an in-house Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our digital marketing platforms and campaigns. This includes all aspects of social media management and marketing, e-mail marketing, content marketing, and working closely with our SEO and PPC agency.
Besides managing our current campaigns, the Digital Marketing Specialist will research and develop new marketing campaigns and explore the latest platforms for connecting with our audiences.
At Nature’s Seed, the Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with and report to the Brand Manager to ensure all digital media strategies align with company goals and overall branding efforts. Because we are a small team, responsibilities will be broad and may include any of the following:
· Develop a comprehensive marketing plan and review existing campaigns
· Manage and maintain existing email marketing campaigns and create new campaigns
· Manage existing social media channels and post regular, engaging content
· Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis that align with the seasonality of our products
· Monitor analytics and make data-driven adjustments as needed
· Identify and connect with other organizations to build followers and drive sales
· Work with our SEO agency to ensure our in-house marketing efforts are in harmony with their SEO strategies.
· Research and implement the latest digital marketing technologies and strategies
· Identify opportunities to improve web traffic and the online customer experience
· Assist the team with various e-commerce duties as needed
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to conduct research/continual learning to stay abreast of shifting digital marketing best practices and trends
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Solid understanding of Google Analytics
· Basic understanding of SEO concepts
· Excellent writing skills
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
· Experience with social media management including Facebook ads
· Experience with email-marketing using Klaviyo or similar platforms
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred, but not required
As a full time employee, you will be eligible for company benefits after a 60 day introduction period. Benefits include:
· 100% Company Paid Health Insurance
· Available HSA (with employer match) and PPO insurance options
· 100% Company Paid Vision
· 401k with Employer Match
· Cafeteria Plan (Flex Account for Health and Daycare)
· 2 Weeks PTO/Year with increase for long term employees
· 1 week paid sick leave
· Paid Holidays
· All employees receive paid time off Christmas through New Year’s
· Yearly performance reviews with potential for wage increase/bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
This Job Is: