re you self-motivated and eager to unleash your full career potential? ServiceLink is in search of a candidate uniquely qualified with the ideal blend of experience and talent to fill the position of Client Services Manager. The successful candidate will possess sound judgment, the ability to build and maintain meaningful business relationships, and exceptional customer service and communication skills. If you are confident in your ability to strengthen the reputation of trust and confidence we hold among our clients, we invite you to apply today. This is an exciting time to become a part of ServiceLink, where the demand for exceptional performance is rewarded with unlimited opportunities for rapid career progression.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
In this role, you will…
- Sustain compliance with Company, Regulatory, Industry, and Client requirements
- Facilitate relationships between Clients and Business Units, and foster and enhance Client satisfaction
- Have primary responsibility for ensuring that all Client escalations, inquiries, and audit requests are satisfied in a timely and exceptional manner
- Oversee all staff, processes, and procedures related to the servicing of Client order workflow
WHO YOU ARE
You possess …
- A penchant for excellence. You will use your strong attention to detail and relationship skills to maintain the trust and confidence of our Clients
- The ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, especially the ability to work in multiple systems at once.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to quickly learn new skills, processes and procedures
WHO WE ARE
About us …
ServiceLink is a mortgage services company headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA that helps clients in the lending industry and beyond achieve their strategic goals, realize greater efficiencies and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to upholding the highest standards of quality, compliance and service.
ServiceLink, its affiliates and subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation.
DETAILED JOB DUTIES
- Review Client Operations standards, implements existing procedures; prepare action taken reports for AVP and provides ideas for enhancements.
- Interview personnel and vendors to evaluate effectiveness of Client Operations program.
- Assist staff to resolve complex or operational concerns; ensure appropriate escalation paths are followed.
- Monitor, track and consistently respond to inquiries regarding valuation orders, unusual occurrences, report follow-up procedures, and report monthly/year-to-date comparisons.
- Select specific topics for review, such as onerous procedures, high volume Client work, or other risk factors as defined by AVP.
- Oversee Supervisors who are responsible for staff scheduling to include: work assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Create and maintain a positive, productive and professional working relationship with vendors, Clients and all internal departments.
- Ensure that all steps of the process are completed accurately and within the required Service Level Agreement (SLA) timeframes.
- Keep the AVP informed of studies in process and progress thereof, committee agenda items; discusses problems and completion of department audit procedures. Schedule and conduct team meetings.
- Communicate with Senior Management on Departmental operations.
- Maintain compliance with Independence Guidelines.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in Valuations with working knowledge of standard appraisal practices and procedures including USPAP.
- Knowledge of office processes, procedures, and technology. Experience in directing project and team activities.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to read operational reports and workflows.
- Solid organizational and planning skills.
- Concentrated attention to detail and assertive leader qualities.
- Dedication to employee training and mentoring.
ServiceLink is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
PA - Pittsburgh
May 25, 2018, 7:26:45 PM