Cowork Medical ( www.coworkmedical.org) offers physicians of any specialty the unique opportunity to start an independent practice with zero startup costs. Cowork physician members have access to turnkey, cost-effective, customizable and completely state-of-the-art medical coworking spaces and services. Our solution allows physicians to retain their independence an autonomy. We have a limited number of immediately available opportunities for physicians of any specialty to join our beautifully designed clinic in a premier metro accessible location in Chevy Chase, Maryland, just outside of Washington, DC.
- Members receive access to turnkey medical offices, staffing services and operational support.
- No long-term obligations for your practice - Complete freedom from lease obligations
- Pay only for the space and services your new or growing practice requires, nothing more. Start with as little as 1 exam room for a half day per week.
- Work part-time or full-time to create the work-life balance you wish to have.
- Book and access office space directly through our app based platform.
- Access to procedure rooms, laboratory and conference space
- Daytime, evening and weekend office availability.
- Comprehensive client support, practice growth, billing, accounting, marketing and management services available.
- Access to additional CoWork Medical spaces as your practice grows.
- Be part of a cutting-edge physician community to synergize practice growth and collaboration.
Learn more at coworkmedical.org or Contact us at 240-341-1290
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $150,000.00 to $500,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- Practice Fusion
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Company's Facebook page: