Lottery games are one of the biggest consumer products on the planet and Scientific Games is the world’s largest supplier. Our lottery games have been entertaining and thrilling players since 1973. Most importantly our games fund good causes like education, health and welfare, senior citizens, roads, bridges and the environment.
Scientific Games supports lotteries in more than 50 countries by delivering industry leading marketing and insights, unmatched retailer innovation, developing first class mobile-based products and most recently launching our virtual SG Sports betting platform.
We are looking for employees interested in helping Scientific Games strengthen our position as the world’s foremost leader in lottery products and services.
The Distribution Manager is responsible for the logistical movements of all products, and all other freight in or out of the facility. This position is also responsible for maintaining inventory records for all materials within the warehouse and handles day to day maintenance for the facility.
- Maintain constant and thorough inventory of all instant ticket stock held at the warehouse facility
- Can manage a fast-paced dynamic work environment
- Oversee the logistical movements of all products to and from retailers within the contractual timeframes
- Prepare and maintain proper inventory level of all shipping supplies
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as requested
- Ensure we are compliant with all relevant certification requirements
- Provide feedback and evolve processes to increase efficiencies
- Vendor and customer management skills a must
- Train, coach and counsel warehouse employees
- All other duties as assigned
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong supervisory skills
- Experience with the lottery operation is preferred
- Detailed understanding of shipping management; including courier shipping technology and rules and regulations for most common carriers and courier companies
- Detail oriented
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- People oriented
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.