Front Desk receptionist, The ideal candidate will have about 2 or more years of reception experience and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner and direct appropriately.
- Maintain a high level of customer service, while performing various front desk duties.
- Professional demeanor, appearance, and communication skills are required.
- Arrange conferences, meetings for office personnel.
- Greet visitors, handle their inquiries, and direct them appropriately
- File and retrieve organizational documents, records and reports.
- Assist with overall maintenance of the organization and its offices.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- 1-2 years previous front desk/receptionist experience
- Professional and friendly phone manner
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service background
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred.
Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance for YOU and your FAMILY.
401(k) Retirement Plan.
Tuition Reimbursement .