CrunchTime! (www.crunchtime.com), the leading enterprise restaurant management platform, is experiencing record sales growth and is seeking new team members across the organization who share our passion for restaurants and technology.
Back in 1995, when we created the first web-based restaurant back office system, the cloud certainly wasn't the buzzword it is today. Since then, the world's best brands representing tens of thousands of restaurants have chosen CrunchTime as their integrated back office solution and is now considered the industry gold-standard.
We're looking for a fulltime Senior Software Engineer that will provide the technical excellence required to build and maintain our world class ERP suite. The ideal candidate has full life cycle experience and a solid knowledge/balance of web technologies in both front-end and back-end application development.
- U.S. work authorization is required.
Skills & Requirements:
- Communicate technical direction and vision to all levels of management and technical staff.
- Perform analyses of requirements to design, document, and communicate technical implementations of those requirements. This design includes the physical environment as well as the software and data architecture as well as may involve modification of existing systems and/or the creation of new systems.
- Collaborate with the technical leads responsible for establishing software development standards that support the technical vision.
- Communicate extensively with members of project teams regarding status, options, and issues related to the technical aspects of systems under development.
- Provide architecture and technical leadership to the development team.
- Serve as technical leader and resource by providing direction and assistance to technical leads and developers for data design, technical design, and development as needed.
- Evaluate and recommend enhancements to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Support a variety of other duties including maintenance; troubleshooting; technical design, coding and testing.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Participate in release planning, establishing milestones and driving the delivery of the release as defined in the roadmap
- Bachelors Degree in 4 year program (preferably with a concentration in Computer Science or other technical program)
- Must have 8+ years of experience in Java
- Experience with providing highly available architectures
- Experience with leading development teams
- Experience with project management
- Must have exceptional analytical skills and strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must be able to demonstrate a clear and organized approach to solving complex problems.
- Must be able to balance hands-on R&D with thought leadership
- Experiences with mobile application development for IOS and Android ( Xamarin, jquery) a plus
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
- Experience architecting enterprise-class business intelligence solutions in a commercial environment.
- Experience working with distributed teams or 3rd party development partners
- Strong work ethic with ability to succeed in a minimally structured environment.
- Flexible, resourceful, and creative in approach.
- Experience working with restaurant or hospitality systems a plus but not a requirement.
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
- Monthly local community volunteer programs