Are You Our Next Financial Services Representative?
- Is your attention to detail one of your finest attributes?
- Do you possess a team player attitude with a strong desire to provide positive customer relations?
- Are you excellent at intuitive listening and problem-solving?
If you answered “yes” to all of the above, we may have the perfect position for you!
At Sierra Pacific Federal Credit Union, we pride ourselves on assisting our members in achieving their financial goals. As a member-owned and non-profit organization, we provide customer service that goes above and beyond and have a team of financial experts who are committed to being accessible and building ideal products that serve the best interest of the member.
Sierra Pacific Federal Credit Union in Reno has an opening for a full-time Financial Services Representative. Financial Services Representatives are responsible for providing member onboarding, front-line service to members, advising members of all credit union products & services, to be familiar with deposit rules and procedures, lending rules and procedures, and new member procedures, as established within the credit union. The Financial Services Representative will perform proper cash and check handling per the credit union’s procedures and will perform their duties with timeliness and accuracy. In addition, this position will perform lending functions acting as a liaison between underwriting and members and ensure consumer loans are effectively closed.
The ideal qualified candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Experience in financial institutions, or equivalent experience with cash handling, administrative procedures, customer contact or related experience, preferred
The position offers excellent benefits, including paid medical, pension, 401k and incentives.
Find out more about the company here: sierrapacificfcu.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reno, NV: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Cash handling: 1 year (Required)
- Banking: 1 year (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person