- High School Diploma or GED
- PTCB Certification
- Pharmacy Technician License
- Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Women's International Pharmacy is a custom compounding pharmacy located in Youngtown, AZ. We are searching for a Lab Technician to work in our compounding lab. We are currently hiring for our 9:30 am to 6:00 pm shift Monday through Friday with rotational Saturday morning work from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Process incoming requests in a timely manner; when in the pre-lab triage telephone/window inquiries, print compound recipes for lab, and audit records as necessary.
- Compound variety of non-sterile medications including oral solutions, capsules, transdermal, ointments, and creams. Preparation includes recipe calculations, reading directions, weighing out components and physically combining them into the above dosage forms. Accurately select, weigh, and measure chemicals, stock solutions, diluents, or flavorings.
- Accurately record lot number and expiration dates of medications used, and include quality assurance documentation as required. Maintain work load records, recipe logging, and record quality assurance data as directed.
- Perform and record preventative maintenance and quality assurance as directed. Keep all laboratory works areas neat, clean, stocked, and organized.
- Assist pharmacist in maintaining laboratory workflow and optimal turnaround time.
- Accurately create medication labels as needed for stocks, flavors, and transfers.
- Order and maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- PTCB certification
- AZ Pharmacy Technician License (Cannot be a Trainee License)
- HSD or GED
- Must possess good math skills and demonstrate reliability.
- Successful candidates are organized and able to work in fast pace environment while maintaining accuracy
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life, company paid short and long term disability, 401K, paid holidays, and paid time off.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a resume and cover letter for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time