A job for today…a career for tomorrow!
Join us on location TODAY or apply online! Text BER to 85000 to apply.
Bob Evans… Where Good Grows!
- Do you like recognition for a job well done?
- Do you want to be given that chance for a promotion?
- How does working in an environment where strangers are treated like friends and friends are treated like family?
- If any of these questions resonate with you, then we encourage you to apply.
At Bob Evans, you are in the driver’s seat of your career. As Bob Evans himself liked to say, “You can’t look at your future in your rearview mirror.” Put that turn signal on, change directions, and head straight to Bob Evans, where good grows.
Not sure yet? Then please take a few minutes to check out some of our employee stories at careers.bobevans.com.
Full-Time and Part-Time positions may be available
We continue to update our safety and sanitation procedures to follow the current CDC, local, and state guidelines. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for both our employees and guests.
Bob Evans Restaurants, LLC is EEO compliant and participates in E Verify.
· Clean and safe work environment
· Paid time off
· Health, Dental, Vision insurance & comprehensive benefits
· 401K retirement savings with company match
· Free Employee Assistance Programs and wellness incentives
· Scheduled 50-hour work week; monthly schedule posted and two days off in a row
· Closed on Christmas, No late nights and No Franchises
· Great meal incentives and much more!
The position of Restaurant Manager is a fast paced role that assists with managing the daily operations of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
The Restaurant Manager role contributes to the success of the restaurant by helping build sales, achieve company goals, and support the General Manager with restaurant goals.
Decisions are guided by established policies and procedures as well as the General Manager of the restaurant.
Receives guidance and oversight from the restaurant General Manager on a regular basis.
Below are some of the requirements that help make a successful Restaurant Manager:
Excellent communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution abilities
Strong planning and organization skills
Dedication to providing exceptional guest service
Strong analytical/problem solving skills
Exceptional team building capability
Basic business math and accounting skills
Basic personal computer literacy
Ability to manage multiple projects
Ability to be a role model in employee appearance and presentation
Available to work a variety of shifts and weekends
High School diploma or equivalent required
Prior restaurant leadership experience preferred
A minimum age of 19 years
For complete job description, including physical requirements, please review the official job posting on careers.bobevans.com.
Location: 1380 North Hamilton Road, Gahanna, Ohio 43230
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location