WeGet is a new social e-commerce platform focused on fashion, accessories, makeup, skincare and home décor. What makes WeGet special is our constantly changing assortment of in style products, and our marketing strategy focused on promoting with influential social media leaders. WeGet is striving to create a new shopping experience that helps our buyers easily discover and obtain new and trendy products.
WeGet is opening its first retail store in Los Angeles and is looking for a professional and customer service-oriented Store Manager to oversee daily operations at our store. As the Store Manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- management: 1 year (Preferred)