One of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America’s Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
Millwood Hospital is seeking a dynamic and talented licensed Utilization Review Coordinator to join the team!
Millwood Hospital, located in Arlington, Texas, is a 130-bed facility that provides inpatient and outpatient mental health and chemical dependency care. Since 1971, children, adolescents, adults and older adults have relied on Millwood Hospital’s extensive and confidential services to help overcome emotional and chemical dependency problems. Millwood Hospital has been named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. Learn more about this award, recognizing Millwood Hospital for exemplary performance in using evidence-based clinical processes to improve patient care. Millwood Hospital is seeking a dynamic and talented Front Desk Receptionist to join our team!
Responsible for conducting external reviews and maintaining documentation of such. Has active participation in treatment team to facilitate communication regarding patient concise reporting of clinical criteria to payors in a professional and non-judgmental manner. Also interprets clinical data in order to obtain level of care for patients. Conducts daily census meeting. Assists with clinical programming as requested.
RN, LVN or Master’s degree in other human relations field.
RN, LMSW, LPC, LVN preferred
Minimum of two (2) years experience in utilization review with customer contact preferred.
Working knowledge of the DSM-IV and the Mental Status Exam.
Working knowledge of the Addiction and Recovery field.
CPR certification and training in appropriate use of Seclusion and Restraint (CPI) before on the unit orientation and prior to assisting in a restraining process. Must pass a medication administration exam and complete a basic developmental competency exam.
CPR and CPI training must be completed prior to beginning work. Must be able to pass a competency exam for the area upon hire. May be required to work flexible hours and overtime.
The essential job functions of this position are not limited to the duties listed above.
This opportunity provides the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to "UHS or UHS facilities" on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms "we," "us," "our" or "the company" in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.