Do you want to be part of something that is changing the world? We do, too.Solar of Illinois is a residential solar provider. We’ve partnered with Sunrun — the largest dedicated residential solar power company in the United States, and together we are providing less expensive power to consumers around the nation.We are seeking a motivated Energy Sales Consultant to assist in a rapid growing industry. In this position, you will be the first point of contact engaging with our customers.
- ; You'll qualify homeowners for solar by setting appointments door-to-door
- ; Learn to build a customer base
- ; Effectively schedule and prioritize your daily work activities
- ; Travel to and conduct sales meetings within customers' homes
- ; Be guided by a mentor through our Mentor Program
- ; Participate in weekly team meetings and training designed to help you improvepersonally and professionally
- ; Earn what you are worth
- ; Have fun
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate the following:
- ; Excellent Communication Skills
- ; Customer Service Oriented
- ; Ability to work evenings and weekends
- ; A Self-driven attitude
- ; Customer-focused mindset
- ; Ability to travel locally (within 50 miles)
- ; A positive attitude both in mindset and interaction with others Those who meet sales targets and company standards will have the opportunity to fill management roles available in local markets throughout the United States. These provide even greater compensation opportunities as well as management training.
- ; Opportunities for advancement are available within weeks after starting
- ; We reward our best people beyond monetary compensation with trips, schwagand management retreats
- ; We have industry leading technology tools to support our sales staff
- ; We provide one-on-one training through a mentor program as your start out, andcontinuous training throughout your career (No previous sales experiencerequired, but is a plus!)
- ; Culture that is second to none!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission