Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation , you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Availability Manager to join our team at the Annapolis Junction, MD or San Antonio, TX location within the Secure Supply Chain Management Framework.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as integral member of team operating from three disparate work centers in MD and TX.
- Support the delivery of services within Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators across 6 different geographically dispersed supported regions via managing network outages, responding to Major Incidents, and performing analysis to create after action reports.
- Use metrics and client data to identify trends, anticipate problems, perform root cause analysis and work with members across the IT teams to help implement preventative measures to ensure a best-in-class level of customer support services.
- Complete tailored training successfully to provide 24/7 support to daily operations for a worldwide-IT operations support contract and provide feedback to other PMO teams as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 or more years of relevant experience or Associate’s Degree in technical subject/engineering or 4 years of relevant experience, but education can be substituted with experience
- Security+ or other IAT Level II certification to meet 8570 compliance
- Developed oral and written communication skills with the ability to convey technical concepts to various audiences and to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Experience in a technical support role with an understanding of IT equipment, network and end user devices.
- Ability to handle complex customer situations and interact with all levels of personnel to provide a quick and effective resolution.
- Familiarity with network monitoring tools, and some experience with network switches (port security and understanding of operations).
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must be able to move and lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management, and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
- Working with data.
- Move about freely in a laboratory setting.
- Repetitive motions.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access