- Develops and implements systems for contact database management, implement and encourage lead generation tactics.
- Implement and track return on investment for marketing of the team brand, through social media and other channels
- Office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- Maintains operation manuals, and ensures that all systems and standards are documented and followed.
- Utilize company training opportunities to further personal growth.
- Train agents to the mindset and culture of the team.
- Find, hire and recruit talent to the team
- Plan and conduct team meetings, arrange meeting schedules; monitor results and complete meeting minutes for team meetings and events.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems for all operations on the team.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; Benchmark professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completes CRM activities on a daily basis and stay current with CRM trainings, lead management and lead delegation
- Coach talent and develop people - Hire and train for growth
- Real Estate administrative experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Goal setting with a high level of accountability
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Learning Based
- Strong ability and desire to team-build
- Identify overall needs of the CFO
- Occasional weekend projects
- Full time, Schedule is flexible
Compensation: Determined on experience and position applying for.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- real estate recruiting: 3 years