The Receptionist will be responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Answer and route all incoming calls with high level professionalism
2. Greet Visitors
3. Sort and Distribute all incoming and outgoing mail
4. Perform support for all departments
5. Perform Data Entry work
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Superior interpersonal, communication skills and energetic.
- Ability to cultivate working relationships both inside and outside the facility.
- Ability to organize and ensure completion of multiple documents.
- 2+ years of experience in Healthcare, specifically in the Long Term Care Industry
Job Type: Part-time
- Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Office Administration: 1 year (Preferred)