Cardinal is looking for for passionate BCBA's who are interested in joining a growing company with opportunities to assist with expansion and grow into muti level director roles and assist in the opening of Centers in the region. This rapidly expanding company offers many opportunities for professional growth and creative initiatives!
At Cardinal Autism Services we are currently seeking highly motivated board certified behavior analysts that are interested in joining our growing team and are dedicated to providing high quality services to new territories nation wide. An ideal candidate is a born leader, creative, has strong communication skills and wants to grow into a role in which you will manage other BCBA's in your region. Here at Cardinal we welcome and encourage our BCBA's to share new ideas and express themselves among a team that truly values their thoughts and opinions. BCBA's will have the opportunity to assist in expanding ABA services to new regions of the country and grow into a regional director role.
Experience and requirements include;
- Licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Experience with various assessment tools, including VBMAPP, ABLLS, AFLS, VABS-3 etc.
- Experience designing treatment plans and making clinical recommendations based on results of the initial assessment
- Experience designing behavior intervention plans based on the results from an FBA
- Regular updates to behavior intervention plan and treatment plan based on client progress
- experience or willingness to learn electronic data collection
- Ability to interpret data and summarize progress every 6 months or as needed
- Experience training new behavior therapists and family members regarding client treatment plan
- Willingness to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams including social works, teachers, speech and language pathologist, occupational therapists, etc.
- Ability to supervise those pursuing a BCBA or RBT certification
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel to clients home or community setting
- Desire for flexible schedule ( NO BILLING MINIMUM!)
- Interest in expanding professional expertise under supervision of clinical directors
- ability to work collaboratively with regional clinical team
- Potential to transition to a full time benefited position.
- Collaborative team efforts
- Extensive clinical support for ongoing professional development
- Monthly Group meetings
- Regular 1:1 Mentor-ship with regional directors
- Flexible schedule
- Regionalized caseload
- Work with a team that believes in work life balance
- Opportunity to advance into multi level director roles
- Opportunities for both Home based and Center based position ( region depending)
- Opportunity for leadership and travel
- Networking events and team building activities
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 /hour