Serve as a Senior Contracts Manager within Booz Allen Hamilton's National Intelligence business. Develop a strategic vision for the contracting function and grow capabilities and offerings to meet business objectives, including balancing the firm's strategic objectives with current and emerging client requirements, internal risk mitigation controls, and external industry trends. Develop and broaden relationships with key government and industry contracting professionals. Serve as the executive lead of a dynamic, high energy contracts team. Direct and coordinate contract functions within the team, leveraging risk mitigation tactics. Provide expert advice and counsel to account executives and their program leadership on contractual matters, including procurement capture activities, contract types, regulatory and corporate policy compliance requirements, organizational conflict of interest, risk management and mitigation strategies. Interface directly with senior leadership, program managers, and contracting officers to address any issues that may arise during capture, proposal development, contract negotiation, execution, or contract close-out.
- 15+ years of experience with contract management, including overseeing large, complex proposal negotiations and administration of DoD and Intelligence contracts
- 6+ years of experience with managing a diverse staff team
- Experience with the negotiation of contractual documents under the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and other US government supplemental regulations
- Experience with serving as a business advisor or key functional integrator, including aligning people, processes, and systems to ensure quality support to clients
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Better Buying Power (BBP)
- Experience with Intelligence and DoD clients and Cyber contracting
- Experience in a contracting decision-making capacity. Including working as a warranted government contracting officer or a senior contracts manager
- National Contract Management Association Certification, Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) or Certified Federal Contract Manager (CFCM)
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.