Catonsville, MD 21228
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking a Clinical Therapist to provide therapy services in Catonsville, MD.
The Clinical Therapist II is responsible for providing high quality client care to a reduced caseload, displaying advanced professional skills in assessment, diagnosis and treatment, with excellent documentation skills. The Therapist II produces and maintains treatment records in accordance with all local, state, and federal guidelines, as well as any licensing or accreditation body.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- In conjunction with the Executive Director and/or Clinical Supervisor, directs and supervises the clinicians.
- Provides individual clinical supervision towards state licensure when appropriate.
- Monitors and ensures that all clinical staff complete assignments, all documentation, billing and reports on a weekly basis to ensure compliance with COA/Medicaid standards.
- May assist in the development of and provision of in-service training for staff as appropriate.
- May be assigned to act as a Field Supervisor to either Bachelors level or Masters level Interns, provided the Therapist has been approved to do so by the University.
- Conducts screening assessments, and reviews intake and admission information on prospective clients for possible clinical services. Reviews all available assessments and pertinent information from outside agencies, and may also confer with birth parents.
- Participates in family team meetings, and attends treatment teams and other meetings to represent the clinical needs of the client.
- Provides individual therapy to an assigned caseload of clients in the office, in-home and in the community, as indicated. The Therapist will display good theoretical knowledge of mental health issues in children, adolescents, and adults, understand stages of human development and demonstrate competent treatment techniques.
- Reviews and signs off on therapist and student intern clinical documentation
- Other related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Master's degree in Social work, Psychology or Counseling. Licensed and certified to provide therapy in the State of Maryland (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, or LCPC ). Minimumtwo years of post masters clinical experience in child welfare or related human services. Other Master level degrees in the Human Services field could be considered as long as it meets the standards set down by COA or Medicaid.
- Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
- Payments processed weekly
- Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
- Ability to grow professionally.
- Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Licensed Graduate Professional Counselor
LCSW LIC CERT SOCIAL WORKER
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Maryland, Inc.
Contract Submit MD
10632 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21044
Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.