Part-timeEstimated: $72,000 - $100,000 a year
Full Job Description
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- NY State licensed
- DOH Approval preferred but not required
- Preferably with experience working in Early Intervention
- Can provide ongoing care services, evaluation or both.
- Bilingual is a plus
- Can work in any or all 5 boroughs (Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island and Brooklyn), including Westchester and Nassau counties.
- Should be US citizen or legally authorized to work in the US.
We are proud to offer:
- Highly competitive hourly rates,
- Payment every two weeks,
- Free direct deposit,
- Schedule that fits your time and availability,
- Freedom to create your own schedule,
- Friendly and supportive staff committed to your success!
Job Type: Part-time/Full Time
Job Type: Part-time
- Early Intervention home based: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: