AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions is a technology-enabled provider of healthcare revenue cycle management and business management solutions which substantially improve decision making, maximize financial performance, streamline operations and eliminate compliance risks.
AdvantEdge is looking for several dynamic Junior Customer Service Representatives to join our team!
- Are you eager to learn and grow?
- Do you enjoy helping people and want to develop your phone communication skills?
- Are you looking for a stepping stone into a long term career?
If so, this may be the opportunity for you! We are looking for several Junior Customer Service Representatives who will start out by working medical insurance and other related correspondence and will be members of our growing Customer Service team!*
Our goal at AdvantEdge is to provide the BEST quality customer service to our valued patients. The Junior Customer Care Representative is responsible for working within our Customer Service team at a "junior" level with the hopes of developing skills and growing into a Customer Service Representative.
- Provide timely and accurate batching and processing of correspondence.
- Listen to voice mail messages and respond accordingly following company policies, procedures, and client protocol.
- Employ excellent customer service skills in every interaction with internal and external customers. (We will work with you to develop these skills!).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bilingual language skills always a plus!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short term, Long term, Life Insurance, 401k
- Accrued Vacation, Sick and Personal time
- 10 Paid Holidays a year
- Beautiful work environment (onsite cafeteria and fitness center)
- Monthly incentive bonus program
AdvantEdge offers a competitive salary and benefits along with a great work environment.
To learn more about AdvantEdge go to www.ahsrcm.com