At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
As a Software Architect at Lockheed Martin, you’ll have an opportunity to create a better world every day – from integrating software and analyzing complex data to monitoring climate change, securing the nation’s borders and protecting critical infrastructure. For most Americans, these challenges belong merely to headlines and tweets. But our Software Architects routinely work on a broad range of programs and projects, each geared to important human needs. Whatever your assignment, you’ll use your education and experience to take on formidable challenges. Meanwhile, you can rely on the resources of a global technology leader to back the kind of innovation that has characterized our historic breakthroughs.
Dark Ash is developing mission solutions in support of a large system deployment. The candidate will work in an development environment to design and develop technically complex systems and software and mentor less senior team members.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified .
- Experience/knowledge of software practices and configuration management
- Experience directly in support of the large and complex system or software development efforts
- Experience using C/C++ or another object oriented development language
- Software design architecture experience
- Strong analysis and mathematical skills
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) experience
- Knowledge of distributed systems design
- Experience leading Agile teams executing DevOps practices
- Experience with System Engineering practices and high level software design patterns
- Modeling and simulation experience
- Experience in either SysML or UML
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across team boundaries, with subcontractors, and with customers
- Current TS/SCI, last Periodic Reinvestigation within the last five years.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.