Enchanted Garden Landscape is a full-service design-build firm that custom crafts and cultivates livable landscapes at high end residences.
We are a group of talented and trained designers, horticulturalists, managers, and professionals working in a culture of family and fun. We emphasize character traits like teach-ability, productivity, dependability, work ethic, honesty, and accountability. Development of skills such as communication, leadership, organization, problem-solving, and time management is also a top priority.
Do you enjoy rising early, solving problems, and taking initiative? Then the Landscape Irrigation and Lighting Technician position is for you. Key \*responsibilities include:
- Make service calls to troubleshoot irrigation and lighting systems.
- Conduct irrigation audits. Assess existing systems and create ways to run them more efficiently and effectively.
- Complete small and large-scale installations. Implement enhancements to existing systems. Follow the directives of management or designers.
- Teamwork and leadership. Communicate with designers, management, vendors, and Crew Leaders to ensure projects are implemented smoothly. Interact with clients in a professional manner. Complete tasks with excellence. Serve others willingly.
- Organization and equipment. Maintain and repair various tools. Maintain an organized truck. Maintain an organized and accurate inventory. Make requests for supplies and equipment as needed.
- Development. Intentionally focus on professional and personal skills. If you've got what it takes, we've got the rest: comprehensive health care benefits packages, paid vacation, and paid holidays.'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $29.00 per hour
Work Location: In person